1word collects personally identifiable information from you solely for the purposes described in the "How We Use Your User Information" section below. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to advertisers or spammers. We will only share the information we collect from you as described in the section below entitled "How We Share Your User Information."
Information We Collect About YouUser Information We may collect information we receive from you in connection with your requests for customer support, your user feedback or other communications you direct to us. We may also collect information related to your usage of the 1word Service, such as how often you log into the 1word Service and what functions of the 1word Service you use the most frequently.
How We Use Your User InformationWe will only use your User Information for the following purposes:
- to provide technical support and to respond to your enquiries
- to communicate about new features or promotions of the 1word Service
- to solicit your feedback to improve the 1word Service and your experience using it
- to administer and improve the 1word Service
How We Share Your User InformationWe may share your User Information in the following cases:
- With Your Consent: We may share your User Information with third parties with your consent.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose any User Information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- To Prevent Harm or Loss: We may disclose User Information when we believe, in our sole discretion, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
How We Protect Your User InformationWe maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User Information that we collect about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we cannot guarantee that no accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use of your information will occur, we will work hard to prevent any such occurrences.
Transfers of User Information to Other CountriesWe use databases located in different jurisdictions. We may transfer User Information we collect about you to our databases outside your country of residence. Even if the laws in the country to which the information is transferred do not require us to provide adequate protection for your data, we will nevertheless seek to ensure that information transferred to such country is adequately protected.
Your Privacy Rights and ChoicesYou may stop the 1word Service from using your Website Visit Information at any time by (i) Uninstalling the Browser Extension Software (ii) Uninstalling your Browser Software. Following your de-installation of the 1word Service, certain of your information may still be preserved in a non-personally identifiable form as part of aggregate historical data.
Subject to applicable law, we provide you with access to the User Information we have retained about you and the ability to review, correct, update, block or delete the information where it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, we may limit or deny access to your User Information where providing such access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances. Please submit your request as specified in the "How to Contact Us" section below.